How to Create Sale Order in Odoo
Odoo is a very resourceful ERP software that can be customized to meet the diverse needs of the user. Different type of individual use case is being implemented in Odoo every day. This blog explains such a special use case ‘How to create sale order’. There may be an obvious question, why this? Let me explain this with the help of an example.
Following are the steps to create sale order.
1. Click on order > Click on create for new sale order as shown in the below figure.
2. When you click on “create” you will get the below window.
Add the following requirment, “Customer name” , “Expiration date”
3.Click on the “Add an item” Add the products which you are going to sell.
3. After adding required field click on ” confirm Sale”, Then you will get the below window.
then click on “Delivery” As shown in the below figure.
4. When you click on “Delivery” you will get the below window
Click on “Validate”
5. When you click on “validate”, you will get the below window
click on “apply”
5. Now your sale order is created.
You can see the below figure